Unexpected veterinary health concerns seem to happen at the least convenient times. We provide urgent and emergency services during our normal business hours, and understand that great medicine doesn't come without cost. The following options are available during those times.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on your pets' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill or have payment plans through the hospital.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, CareCredit, Scratchpay and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card, and you may be asked to provide picture identification if the name on the card differs from the one on the account with our hospital. Unfortunately, we do not accept checks.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, the unexpected expenses strike as well. As we've mentioned, we completely understand and are able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes about 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll submit your application online for immediate approval, or apply yourself by clicking the picture below:
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free for 6 Months*
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
*Must meet a minimum requirement of $200*
4. Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple friendly payment plans, essentially providing you with a veterinary care loan. Scratchpay isn't a credit card and finding your payment plan will NOT affect your credit score. To learn more about Scratchpay and view your payment options, click the picture above that will take you directly to their website.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family pet is insurance coverage. There are many different insurance options out there, some of which you can bundle with your car or home insurance for additional discounts! Pet insurance provides a safety net for expected and unexpected vet visits as well as comfort in knowing that no matter your financial circumstance, they are there to help!
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: